Are you a Speech Pathologist looking for a chance to contribute your clinical skills to a company that strives to make a positive difference to peoples’ lives? You may be just the person we need!
Assessment Squared is powered by The Better Health Generation, a global organisation of thought-leading allied health professionals bound together by our commitment to care and quality. A career with TBHG fosters the opportunity to be part of a growing company with an abundance of career pathways and professional development. We proudly put people first and consistently work together to enrich the health and wellbeing of our communities around the country.
What’s on offer?
- Work with a purpose.
- Flexible working conditions including part-time options.
- Opportunities for career progression and leadership training, with regular professional development days and upskilling seminars
- High quality clinicians with supportive management and a positive workplace culture
- Growing company with many career pathways including domestic and global mobility
- Attractive conditions with competitive pay and excellent employee benefits including purchasing additional annual leave, vehicle and salary packaging and salary sacrificing
- Multiple company-wide bonus, recognition and rewards incentives
What we’re looking for:
At The Better Health Generation, we put our people – staff and customers, first. We thrive on the quality of our people, because it’s our people that help to change lives. Skills and experience required for our Assessment Squared teams are:
- You have a passion to support people and impact their lives positively
- You have the capacity to be flexible in your work and to be resilient
- You have an excellent ability to quickly develop rapport
- You have a sense of genuineness and warmth
- You are able to follow instructions and are motivated to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- You are an expert time manager and possess strong organisational skills
In addition, you will have:
- Full, unrestricted registration with SPA
- Evidence of recent flu vaccine
- Your own PI insurance
- A valid Australian drivers licence and access to a car
- A proven track record of delivering high quality assessments & reports
Police checks and Working With Children checks are mandatory for all staff.
About The Better Health Generation
We are a team of highly experienced practitioners and professionals known for our commitment to quality and our other core values. We are committed to a client-centered approach in all our work.
We aim to restore purpose to our client’s lives and help them on a path of living their best life.
Working as part of The Better Health Generation team you will have access to professional support and mentoring plus a wide range of job opportunities. We promote a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. We recognise and value quality and commitment, and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to email@example.com.
The Better Health Generation fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.