- ‘Build your own private practice’ style model
- Flexible hours including part-time options
- Unlimited earning potential with generous employee benefits
Established in 2013, The Better Health Generation is a global healthcare network of brands that leads the Allied Health industry. A career with TBHG fosters the opportunity to be part of a high-performance company with an abundance of career pathways and professional development opportunities. We proudly put people first and consistently work together to enrich the health and wellbeing of our communities.
TBHG’s new brand, Better Health+, is leading the way in how client care is delivered. With us, you can build your own private practice with the security and support of a global company. The way we work is about giving you choice and our clients the best services possible.
Why join The Better Health Generation?
- Perks and flexibility of a “private practice” style environment, being able to build your business without the risk and uncertainty of income
- A generous remuneration model with an attractive base salary and profit share or, a straight % share of all billings if you prefer
- Generous professional development opportunities including complex case coaching, mentorship opportunities and support from a dedicated team
- Grow your career with an established brand that offers diverse pathways to suit your work/life needs as they change
- You will become part of a fast growing, innovative, quality-focussed organisation, with opportunities to grow into other areas of our business including domestic and global mobility
Working with Better Health+
Better Health+ is a team of highly dedicated allied health professionals known for our commitment to quality client service. You can manage your own hours and diversify the clients you see – or specialise in the area you choose. And, you can deliver the intervention program that is right for your client, be it short term or long term – it’s about what they need .
We will also take away the administrative, billing and record keeping headaches from you so you can do what you do best!
In addition to the above, Better Health+ offers its people:
- Access to PhD, research and leadership programs
- Autonomous role with the ability to build your own client base
- Support from a team of Board-certified Supervisors who provide clinical governance and training
- Security of working with an established, highly successful and growing Australian allied health company
- Regular peer supervision (or the opportunity to obtain supervision to obtain your Clinical registration.)
- Additional rewards and incentives
- A reliable referral stream with support to build your own client base
- High performing and supportive workplace culture
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for passionate, high-quality candidates who possess:
- General/ Clinical registration as a psychologist (AHPRA).
- A current Medicare provider number or eligibility to obtain one
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to communicate other health professionals
- A current and unrestricted driver’s licence with access to own vehicle
- Comfortable working with clients across the lifespan utilising focussed psychological strategies. NB. while client presentations vary, we will endeavour to support you to build a client base in your areas of expertise.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call The Better Health Generation recruitment team on 02 9052 2151.
The Better Health Generation fosters a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value the contributions of all people and encourages people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.