To provide Occupational Therapy services to Care2 customers and NDIS participants, inclusive of evidence- based assessment and intervention.
The attributes of a Care2 Occupational Therapist include compassion, flexibility, conscientiousness and excellent time management.
As an essential health service Care Squared is continuing to deliver services during the challenging Covid-19 period, to make sure people with disability get the support they need, and are able to continue to work toward their goals. We are continuing to work with our Participants face to face, unless otherwise required by State-based restrictions.
Care Squared is a national organisation of allied health professionals connected by our commitment to care, quality, results, innovation & integrity.
We are part of The Better Health Generation’s family of brands. TBHG is a tight-knit company that supports our people to realise their full potential.
- Work with a purpose
- Work/life flexibility
- Commitment to health and wellness
- High performing and supportive workplace culture.
- Clinical supervision
- Opportunities for growth and leadership roles
- Monthly professional development days
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Access to mentors and the collective knowledge of senior leaders and a highly experienced team.
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- Bonus and rewards incentives
Specific duties will include:
- Managing your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families.
- Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
- Provide therapy services either individually or as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, such as other health professionals, NDIA- related entities, family members, educational staff, and community members, to provide individualised support plans.
- Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
- An approved degree in the relevant discipline.
- Passion for supporting people to maximise their independence and realise their full potential.
- Excellent communicator.
- Eligible for registration with the appropriate board i.e. AHPRA, SPA etc.
- Willing to complete criminal record and working with children check (or state equivalent).
- Current and unrestricted drivers licence with access to own vehicle.