Are you an enterprising Registered Psychologist or Mental health nurse/social worker looking for a chance to contribute your clinical skills to a company that strives to make a positive difference in older Australian’s lives? You may be just the person we need!
Generation Care is powered by The Better Health Generation, an international organisation of thought-leading allied health professionals bound together by our commitment to care and quality.
- Flexible working arrangements in a mobile community setting, working within residential aged care facilities in the Penrith region
- Highly Paid Salary and Travel allowance
- Friendly, supportive team
- APS Professional development opportunities regarding mental health for older people
- Generous bonus and reward incentives.
- Working within 3 residential aged care facilities
- Next Generation: Opportunity to join our organisational Leader program
- Next Generation: Organisationally we are contributing to health research through our PhD program and University linkages
Generation Care is looking for:
- Psychologist whose primary focus is to provide expert allied health care to improve the health and wellbeing of older Australians.
- Psychologist who:
- Provide high quality, evidence based, allied health care,
- Place the older person at the center of care and of decision making,
- Can work flexibly to meet the client at the client’s preferred location and timing,
- Can provide individual care or work in a team as part of a multi-faceted holistic approach.
Our interventions make the difference between existing and living well.
You will have:
- Highly desirable to have experience working within aged care.
- The capacity to be flexible in your work and to be resilient.
- The ability to quickly develop rapport.
- You must exude a sense of genuineness and warmth.
- You must also have a sense of fun. We aim to restore purpose to our client’s lives and move them from existing to living their best life.
- You have a drivers’ license and access to a registered vehicle.
- You are able to follow instructions and are motivated to achieve Key Performance Indicators.
- You have excellent time management skills and are well organised.